GENERAL LIBRARY RULES
1. Library users should be formally and decently attired.
2. Library users must prominently display their Staff ID or Visitor ID on them at all times.
3. Visitor must register at registration logbook upon entering Library premises.
4. No food and drink (except plain water) are allowed in the library.
5. Silence should be observed in the Library.
6. Users need to ensure the safety of library materials and do not damage the library materials such as making notes, tasting, tearing, cutting and so on.
7. All paper and waste must be disposed of in the wastebasket provided.
8. Place the used book on the trolley after used.
9. Patrons who do not comply with the library rules and regulations or cause disturbances may be asked to leave the library by the library staff.
10. No items belonging to the library are to be taken out of the library unless they have been checked out at the Circulation Desk.
11. Personal belongings should not be left unattended. The library management will not be held responsible for the loss of personal belongings.
12. Mobile phones or any other personal electronic gadgets must be switched to silent mode before entering the library.
13. Making unreasonable noise, loud conversations, loud cell phone calls or playing loud music or video that can distract other library users in the library is not permitted.
14. Discussion room is used for meeting or discussion purposes only and should not be used for private or social purposes. Any enquiry please refer Library Counter.
15. Library furniture/equipment should not be moved from its original location.
16. Personal Computers provided are to be strictly used for OPAC browser and research purposes only. These computers cannot be used for personal e-mail, online chatting or playing games.
LOSS OF PERSONAL ITEMS
Library is not responsible for the loss or damage to personal property or valuables left within library premises. Please do not leave money, wallets, hand phones and other valuable items unattended.